A little while back, I experimented in having new financial perspectives writing for MDJ. Namely Kathryn the Personal Finance Coach, Ed Rempel the CFP and CMA, and QCash the self made millionaire in his 30’s.
I wasn’t sure how well the new voices would be received at the time, but the positive feedback has been overwhelming. Having a fresh perspective with new financial experiences helps reach out to more people, thus solidifying the educational blog that MDJ strives to be.
Articles written by a regular writer are perhaps better received than the sporadic guest post as it provides a consistent voice. Having said that, I am now looking for a new staff writer (or two) to complement the existing team.
If you have a knack for writing and a passion for personal finance, here’s your chance to get exposure to thousands of readers. Interested? Contact me with your background, writing samples and finance experience.
Here are some articles from our other writers:
Kathryn (The Personal Finance Coach):
- Limiting Beliefs about Money
- 8 Ways to Simplify Christmas
- Asking Why: The Purpose Behind your Financial Goals
Ed Rempel (The CFP and CMA)
- 3 Principles of Successful Investors
- What’s Important About Money to You?
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) – How should we use it?
QCash (Retired in his 30’s with over a million in net worth)
- Millionaires Corner: QCash’s Portfolio Holdings
- QCash on: Borrowing to Invest: My Exit Strategy?
- QCash on Investing in Second Mortgages
Interested in writing for Million Dollar Journey? You can contact me here for more details.-> If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free newsletter service below (we will not spam you).