It's Friday already and as per routine, I will dedicate this post to some great articles that I have come by this week.
- KMull.com has hosted this weeks Carnival of Personal Finance! I submitted my article Full Time vs. Contract Work.
- Canadian Mortgage Trends explains why the falling 5 yr bond rates aren't resulting in lower 5 yr mortgage rates.
- For you Questrade members out there, have you had long delays in processing your USD based deposits? Canadian Capitalist has come up with a solution on how to cut down on the delay.
- Most of us have heard of Derek Foster, the guy who retired @ the age of 34. Canadian Dream has got the inside scoop on Derek's new book, The Lazy Investor, with an interview with the man himself!
- Mr. Cheap has written a great article on "The Trouble with Being Cheap". There's something about Cheap's writing style that I find entertaining.
- Consumerism Commentary has some frugal date ideas in his article "5 Romantic Outdoor Day Date Ideas Under $30".