Some thought provoking articles from around the web this week:
- Globeinvestor has an article about the possibility of a single currency in North America. Kinda like the Euro. What are your thoughts on this?
- Canadian Capitalist hosts the third Canadian Tour of Personal Finance Blogs! There was a great turnout with 15 entries. As you can see from the list, I’m the last entry… yes… the forever procrastinator.
- Get Rich Slowly hosts the Festival of Frugality #75. My article on how to save on auto insurance was entered.
- CBC has an article “Don’t over extend yourself when buying a home“. I completely agree. Homeownership is a great financial asset, but not if the payments are bleeding you dry.
- Another study by CBC that shows that the rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer. They blame it on the tax system and the increase in dual incomes in families these days. What are your thoughts?
As a side note, I am currently on a business trip and will be returning mid-late next week. I already have some articles arranged, but comment/email responses may be delayed! See you when I get back!If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free weekly money tips newsletter below (we will never spam you).