To begin, I would like to announce the winner of the “Digital National Post Subscription“! Thank you all for participating and submitting all of your post ideas, it is extremely helpful receiving your input. All the contestant names were put into a hat to ensure that the draw was random.
Without any further delay, the lucky winner is… Financial Jungle! FinancialJungle, I will contact you via email with instructions on how to activate your subscription.
On another note, here is some weekend reading for you:
- The Carnival of Personal Finance # 100 is up and hosted by “My Open Wallet“. Tons of great personal finance articles posted in the huge list generated.
- Lindsey from WallStrip.com talks about why Amazon is one of the best online retailers in the world!
- Canadian Capitalist shows you how to calculate your net worth!
- Consumerism Commentary goes against the grain and gives 3 Reasons Not to Buy a Home.
- Interested in learning about Swing Trading? Then look no further than Taz Trader Blog. He has some great lessons and commentaries on the strategies that he uses. He has really put to light the importance of candlestick patterns and moving averages.
- It appears that BMO’s losses are bigger than expected.