Weekend is upon us once again! Lots of great articles posted around the web this week, check these out:
- Carnival of Personal Finance #99 is posted on The Tao of Making Money. My article about the 4% rule was submitted.
- Canadian Tour of Personal Finance Blogs #2 is up and posted on Money Diva’s blog. Some great Canadian based content this week.
- Here is an article on CBC explaining that Technical Analysis can be a valuable tool used in conjunction with Investment basic analysis. I’m personally a big fan of technical analysis.
- ThickenMyWallet has a great article explaining tax considerations when structuring your real estate and stock assets.
- Canadian Financial Stuff spreads the word that LU LU LEMON is going to IPO soon! According to my sisters, Lululemon makes extremely popular Yoga exercise clothes. Who would have thought that could be a successful niche market!
- Consumerism Commentary explains “The Top 10 Questions to Ask BEFORE Getting Hitched“.
- The TSX hits 14,000!