This week has been a busy one as I have been taking care of 2 blogs, this one and Canadian Dream’s Blog. On top of that, I’ve been going over the many details involved with building a house and trying to get some work done in my 9-5 job. ;) Regardless of the time constraints, I always find time to surf the blog world for great articles worthy of sharing with you.
- Tricia, from Blogging Away Debt, has hosted the 107th Carnival of Personal Finance. Check out her site as there were some great personal finance articles submitted this week. I submitted my Interactive Brokers Review.
- John Chow has reported a blog income of over $12,500 for the month of June!
- Canadian Capitalist makes some great points in his article “A home is a nest, not a nest egg“.
- Financial Jungle explains how he picks high-caliber income trusts.
- Mr. Cheap from Financial Security Quest writes about how he saves 83% of his income!..and I thought that my 20% was pretty good!
- While everyone talks about maximizing your portfolio diversification, Stock Trading 101 explains the advantages of Minimizing Your Portfolio Diversification.