Over the past year so, MDJ has posted many articles on the topic of using a HELOC to invest in equities aka: The Smith Manoeuvre.
As I’ve been receiving quite a number of emails regarding the Smith Manoeuvre lately, this article compiles all the posts into a single Smith Manoeuvre Resource. Hopefully, you’ll find it useful.
- The Smith Manoeuvre Basics
- Common Smith Manoeuvre Questions
- My Complete Smith Manoeuvre Plan
- The Smith Manoeuvre Money Flow Chart
- How the new HELOC rules (2013) affects the Smith Manoeuvre
Readvanceable Mortgage Options/Reviews
- Giant Readvanceable Mortgage Comparison (Melanie Mclister)
- Favorite Readvanceable Mortgage (Melanie Mclister)
- Recommended Smith Manoeuvre Mortgages (Ed Rempel)
- Criteria for Choosing a Readvanceable Mortgage for The Smith Manoeuvre (Ed Rempel)
- Should you cancel your closed mortgage to switch to a readvanceable mortgage? (Ed Rempel)
- My opinion on the best readvanceable mortgages for the do it yourself Smith Manoeuvre.
Smith Manoeuvre Variations
Calculating Smith Manoeuvre Returns
- Taxation Guidelines for Investment Loans
- Which Spouse Should Claim the Investment Loan?
- Smith Manoeuvre and Filing Income Tax
- Leveraged Dividend Investing for Cash Flow
- Myths about Leveraging into Equities
- Leveraging into Equities – The Only Source of Wealth?
- Leveraged RRSP vs The Smith Manoeuvre
- Leveraged investing during a market crash
Feel free to bookmark this page as I will be updating it as new SM articles are written.If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free weekly money tips newsletter below (we will never spam you).