Yesterday I did a product review of a piggy bank like device, called the MoonJar, that helps teach children how to handle money. More specifically, the Moonjar allows children to separate and store their money into 3 compartments; spending, savings, and sharing. I think that this product is great for kids as both an educational and financial tool.
As a thank you for doing a review of the product, The Moonjar company has generously offered to giveaway the Moonjar to 2 lucky readers!
How to enter:
- What are your thoughts on how to teach a child about money? Or, how were you taught about money as a child – were you given an allowance? Your answer/comment is considered an entry.
- 2 entries will be drawn at random from qualified comments.
- Please only 1 comment entry / person (please enter a valid email address).
- Moonjar will ship anywhere in North America for free.
- Giveaway will end on 5pm EST Friday Dec 5, 2008 and names will be drawn shortly afterward. Just in time for Christmas!
Good luck!If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free weekly money tips newsletter below (we will never spam you).