Did you realize that it’s Friday the 13th? Yea, I’m not superstitious either.
I posted earlier this week about Canadian Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs). Thicken My Wallet, Financial Jungle, and Canadian Capitalist has continued this theme with informative articles about various types of Income Trusts and how to pick them. Here are the articles:
- How to Pick Income Trusts, It’s in the Numbers. (Thicken My Wallet)
- How to Pick Business Trusts. (Financial Jungle)
- An Introduction to Canadian Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs). (Million Dollar Journey)
- iShares Canadian REIT Sector Index Fund. (Canadian Capitalist)
Here are some other great articles that I’ve found this week:
- Broke Ass Student (love the name) has hosted the 108th Carnival of Personal Finance. Another week of great articles, one of which was my article on Home Buying Costs.
- Mike from Four Pillars has posted an article “How to Predict the Future” and has included a handy retirement spreadsheet at the bottom of the article.
- GatesVP has a well thought out blog post in response to my article yesterday regarding multiple streams of income. Here is a snippet: “… back to the start “one stream or multiple streams?”, well this is fundamentally the same questions as “what the hell do I want to do with my life”. So that seems as good a place as any to start.”
- Canadian Mortgage Trends explains the financial implications of a rising variable rate! If you’re on variable now, are you thinking about locking in?