Book Winners of Happier
As promised, I am giving away 2 copies of the book Happier. Out of the entries, the winners below were randomly chosen, congrats!
Top Posts of June 2009
- High End Chequing Account Comparison – With all the of the banks offering “vip” accounting, I had to check out what all the fuss was about. I’m more of a free banking guy myself, but some of the paid packages are enticing. For me, the TD Select Service offers the best deal, especially if you can keep a $5k balance – free safety deposit box, USD account, worldwide ATM access, free road side assistance (with the free credit card).
- Retired at 31 – An Early Retirement Story – This is the story about “John” who retired at the ripe age of 31. How did he do it? You’ll have to read the article to find out.
- How Long Can Your Savings Last? – If all hell broke loose and your household income was eliminated, how long would your savings last?
- MBNA Smart Cash Credit Card – The New Cash Back King? – As a big fan of no fee rewards credit cards, I think the MBNA Smart Cash Card offers a lot of value. It could be perhaps the best cash back credit card in Canada.
- Income Splitting Options – With taxation on single income families being higher than dual income families, there are a few strategies to even the playing field.