The weekend is near and it's time for some great articles and information tidbits from around the web:
- Money Matter and More Musings has hosted this weeks Carnival of Personal Finance. As per usual, a lot of quality finance articles were posted. I submitted my article on How Bond/GIC Ladders work.
- With the 5 yr bond rates falling, it was only a matter of time before 5 yr fixed mortgage rates start to fall. Seems that those looking to get a mortgage today should be able to get a 5 yr fixed rate of around 5.70%.
- My favorite high interest rate savings account, PC Financial, has increased their payout from 4.00% to 4.25%!
- For the first time in my lifetime, the Loonie has reached parity with the US Greenback! A few days ago, I wrote about how to take advantage of the currency situation.
- Four Pillars has an informative guest post by regular reader "Telly (I like the name Bootsie better :))" on "Living and Working in Different Countries".