Back on topic, MDJ participated in a couple carnivals this week. Among them include:
- The Carnival of Personal Finance hosted by Ask Mr. Credit Card. MDJ submitted "How Convertible Bond Arbitrage Works" which turned out to be an editors choice.
- The Carnival of Family Life hosted by My Wealth Builder. MDJ submitted a September favorite: "The Breast is Best".
Some other favorite articles from around the blogosphere:
- StockTradingToGo points to the Korean economy as a great investment opportunity. The ETF symbol is EWY.
- TheFinancialBlogger has an open letter to governments to address the "Major Lack of Financial Education".
- A Trade a Day has "5 career saving tips for new traders".
Have a good weekend!If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free weekly money tips newsletter below (we will never spam you).