Carnival of Personal Finance
Million Dollar Journey will be hosting the Carnival of Personal Finance next week. If you're interested in participating, you can submit your best articles of the week here. The cut off for submissions is on Sunday 5pm EST. You can read more about the submission guidelines here.
Here are some other great reads:
- Canadian Capitalist shows us how to open an RESP account with a TD e-Series Account (low MER index funds).
- Brip Brap has a written a creative article that intertwines "The Matrix" with personal finance in his article "follow the white rabbit to financial freedom".
- Canadian Dream writes about a topic that I'm also passionate about "Why Isn't There Universal Personal Finance Education?".
- Four Pillars writes about the differences between the RESP individual and family plans.
- The Financial Blogger writes about his experiences as an MBA student.
- Canadian Mortgage Trends writes about new mortgage insurance providers and their lowered down payment requirements (along with lower premiums).
- Stock Trading to Go explains to us Why Cash is King!