There seem to be a quite a few postings regarding Canadian personal finance blogs going around. Here are a list of some personal finance blogs that I read regularly from around Canada (in no particular order).
- General Canadian Personal Finance. Among the top personal finance blogs in Canada.
- Mr. Dream is a regular visitor of this site. He has great articles regarding early retirement. His goal is to retire at age 45.
- Mr. Money Blogs Review is also a regular visitor of this site. He posts articles relating to personal finance.
- A blog by the writers of Canadian Business Magazine.
- This blog provides stock analysis and is investment centric. Great resource as it is among the few Canadian stock focused blogs.
- A trading diary of a day trader who started with $20k about half a year ago, and now has around $36k. His goal is to go from $20k to $1 million from his trading.
- A young Canadian’s journey to riches through active investing, ETFs, tax savings, and frugality.
- This blog provides insights from a young Canadian real estate investor. It is a great read as it is among the few Canadian real estate focused blogs.
Happy Friday!If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free weekly money tips newsletter below (we will never spam you).