Just after writing a book review on "The Secret", Dr. Joe Vitale and his publisher sent me a pre-published version of their new book "The Key" for review. Perhaps this is the law of attraction at work?
The Key is based around the concept of The Law of Attraction and what Dr. Joe Vitale feels is the single most important element in attracting your desires.
Have you watched The Secret and wondered why you can't manifest your desires by simply thinking about it? This book believes that it has the answers to this roadblock, through giving techniques on how to "get clear" and break through your old belief system.
Who is Joe Vitale?
If you've watched the movie "The Secret", you'll know Joe Vitale as the guy who says "This is like having the universe as your catalog.." If you're curious, you can see his picture here.
From his published background, Joe Vitale, who was once homeless, is now a multi-millionaire most likely due to book/product sales.
This is what his website says about Dr. Vitale:
Besides being one of the five top marketing specialists in the world today, and the world’s first hypnotic writer, Joe is also a certified hypnotherapist, a certified metaphysical practitioner, a certified Chi Kung healer, and an ordained minister. He also holds a doctorate degree in Metaphysical Science and another doctorate degree in Marketing. He is also a proud member of the National Speakers Association.
What are the main points made by the book?
- The reason why people aren't manifesting their desires is because of their subconscious limiting beliefs. The book goes through several "clearing" techniques to help you break through and start attracting your desires.
- Manifesting your desires requires inspired action despite what other books or programs say.
What I liked?
- Even though Joe Vitale played a part in The Secret, he disagrees about not needing "action" to meet your goals/desires. In fact, he goes into a whole chapter about how "inspired" action is needed and how you should react quickly when you do get an inspired thought.
- I enjoyed the chapter on showing gratitude for what you already have to help manifest your desires. For me, the simple act of being thankful can change a negative mood to a good one instantly.
What I didn’t like?
- The one thing that really stands out is that Joe Vitale plugs his other books/programs/websites not just once or twice, but throughout the book. This, in my mind, cheapens the book and makes the book seem more like a marketing gimmick rather than an authoritative book.
- The second part of the book on clearing techniques needs more detail. There are some techniques that are simple which are mostly self explanatory. However, the other techniques that involve pressing various pressure points are not clearly explained.
- Dr. Joe Vitale may have meant well with this book, but the blatant "plugs" to his other products really turned me off.
- I will say however that it's an easy read and I may even use some of the clearing techniques suggested.
Want a free copy?
Do you believe in the "Law of Attraction"? If so, and you practice this law on a regular basis, email me with your success stories. From the entries I will pick a random winner who will receive a new copy of the book "The Key".If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free weekly money tips newsletter below (we will never spam you).