Here's a snippet of the book review that I wrote:
..This book starts off with explaining the basics of RRSP's and how to calculate your tax return based on your RRSP contribution. From there, it moves onto 41 RRSP based strategies from basic to more complex.
Even though I've done quite a bit of research on RRSP's, I have learned a few things from this book, especially with the detailed scenario comparisons.
How to enter:
- Simply leave a comment in this post about your RRSP strategy (even if you don't have one).
- Be the TOP comment contributor in Feb 2008, and you'll receive a free copy.
- 1 copy will be given to what I think is the best comment.
- 3 copies will be drawn at random.
- 1 copy will be given to the top commentator of Feb 2008 (standings in the right sidebar)
- Please only 1 comment entry / person (please enter a valid email address).
- Only those with a Canadian mailing address will get free shipping (publisher rules, sorry).
- Contest for the first 4 copies will end Friday 5pm EST Feb 8, 2008.
- Top commentator of Feb 2008 will be determined at the end of Feb.
Update: Contest is now closed.If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free weekly money tips newsletter below (we will never spam you).