Best of Million Dollar Journey: Sept 2009
Top 6 Articles for Sept 2009
- Creating Super Human Kids – This was a popular post that I wrote while researching activities for our child. It just seems overboard the number of activities that kids are involved with these days.
- Converting a Principal Residence into a Rental Property – A common strategy among home owners when moving is to keep their existing property and rent it out. If the numbers make sense it may be a smart wealth strategy, however, most do not completely think through the tax consequences of converting a principal residence to a rental property. Check out the article for more details.
- What’s Important About Money To You? – I’m a big fan of money psychology and this article makes you think about your money personality. Everybody has one, which one are you?
- Canadian Bank Accounts for Kids – If you have children, have you opened a bank account for them? Kathryn goes through the list of available Canadian bank accounts for kids and compares them in a nifty table.
- Scotia Momentum Cash Back Visa Review – As a big fan of rewards credit cards, multiple readers have emailed me to review Scotia Banks momentum Visa. Seems like a decent card, but there are better cards out there without the annual fee.
- Taking Baby Steps Towards Financial Goals – We typically have 5 articles listed here, but I had to throw in this article as it was a personal favorite and something that I believe in. Think big, but set smaller goals along the way.
Top Comment Contributors
- Canadian Capitalist
- Canadian Money Forum
- Four Pillars
- The Globe and Mail
If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free
newsletter service below (we will not spam you).
Top Credit Card Bonuses This Month: