Time for another monthly tribute to the Million Dollar Journey top articles. I'm a little late posting the best of November 2007, but here they are none the less.
Here are the top 5 most commented articles of MDJ for November 2007:
1. Carnival of Personal Finance #126 (59 comments)
- This was the first time that MDJ hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance. Check out all the great articles submitted.
2. What is your Tipping Policy? (43 comments)
- Another controversial post discussing my money tipping rules. Check out the comments to see how varied the opinions are.
3. Confessions of a Car Salesman (25 comments)
- Definitely a popular article as it reached various social bookmarking sites. Get some new buying tips from a former car salesman.
4. Kiva.org – Lending to Third World Entrepreneurs (20 comments)
- Kiva is an interesting charitable organization that Oprah (and a lot of bloggers) endorse. I'm skeptical as the middle man or field partners take such a high interest rate.
5. Wealth Strategy: Buying 2nd Mortgages II (19 comments)
- Instead of getting in more debt, how about buying a mortgage as an income investment?
Stay tuned, I will have some Stock Trading links posted later today.-> If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free newsletter service below (we will not spam you).