Time for another monthly tribute to the Million Dollar Journey top articles. I'm a little late posting the best of November 2007, but here they are none the less.
Here are the top 5 most commented articles of MDJ for November 2007:
1. Carnival of Personal Finance #126 (59 comments)
- This was the first time that MDJ hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance. Check out all the great articles submitted.
2. What is your Tipping Policy? (43 comments)
- Another controversial post discussing my money tipping rules. Check out the comments to see how varied the opinions are.
3. Confessions of a Car Salesman (25 comments)
- Definitely a popular article as it reached various social bookmarking sites. Get some new buying tips from a former car salesman.
4. Kiva.org – Lending to Third World Entrepreneurs (20 comments)
- Kiva is an interesting charitable organization that Oprah (and a lot of bloggers) endorse. I'm skeptical as the middle man or field partners take such a high interest rate.
5. Wealth Strategy: Buying 2nd Mortgages II (19 comments)
- Instead of getting in more debt, how about buying a mortgage as an income investment?
Stay tuned, I will have some Stock Trading links posted later today.If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free newsletter service below (we will not spam you).