Best of Million Dollar Journey: July 2009
Top 5 Articles for July 2009
- Tax Deductible Mortgage Plan – Worth it? – This article is an analysis of the increasingly popular TDMP. This program basically automates the Smith Manoeuvre, but not without its faults.
- Radically Frugal – Are you frugal? If so, in what ways are you radically frugal? Kathryn goes through some ways she saves money that may seem radical for some.
- Case Study: Young and Cash Rich – These case studies seem to be popular! In this edition we discuss a young man who has a ton of cash but doesn’t know what to do with it. What’s my answer? Pay off bad debt first!
- Buying a Car – The Research – I’m the type to do extensive research before making any large purchases (my wife calls it OCD). In this case, our 8 year old car is on its way out and this is how we are going about our car research.
- Tax Strategy: Dividend Sprinkling – For those of you with a small business and considering setting up a corporation, there is a way to setup your share structure with your family to reduce total taxes payable. Interested? Check out the article!
Top Comment Contributors
- Canadian Capitalist
- The Globe and Mail
- Canadian Money Forum
- My Money Blog
- Four Pillars
Our Banner Sponsors
If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free
newsletter service below (we will not spam you).
Top Credit Card Bonuses This Month: