Best of Million Dollar Journey: July 2009
Top 5 Articles for July 2009
- Tax Deductible Mortgage Plan – Worth it? – This article is an analysis of the increasingly popular TDMP. This program basically automates the Smith Manoeuvre, but not without its faults.
- Radically Frugal – Are you frugal? If so, in what ways are you radically frugal? Kathryn goes through some ways she saves money that may seem radical for some.
- Case Study: Young and Cash Rich – These case studies seem to be popular! In this edition we discuss a young man who has a ton of cash but doesn’t know what to do with it. What’s my answer? Pay off bad debt first!
- Buying a Car – The Research – I’m the type to do extensive research before making any large purchases (my wife calls it OCD). In this case, our 8 year old car is on its way out and this is how we are going about our car research.
- Tax Strategy: Dividend Sprinkling – For those of you with a small business and considering setting up a corporation, there is a way to setup your share structure with your family to reduce total taxes payable. Interested? Check out the article!
Top Comment Contributors
- Canadian Capitalist
- The Globe and Mail
- Canadian Money Forum
- My Money Blog
- Four Pillars
Our Banner Sponsors
If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free
newsletter service below (we will not spam you).