Every month we summarize some of the most popular articles that we posted based on comments and page views. In addition to that, I would like to give thanks to our discussion contributors, referrers and our sponsors.
Million Dollar Journey Top 5 Most Popular Posts for July 2008:
- Top No Fee Rewards Credit Cards in Canada – As a big fan of rewards based credit cards that have no annual fee, I have listed my 5 favorites that give the most value. My top pick should be no surprise to regular readers.
- Oprah, Suze Orman and Debt – This post drew quite a bit of attention as it involved a very controversial topic, DEBT! Some readers believe that the Oprah episode in question was staged, but regardless, there are couples out there who are going through extreme debt. It blows my mind how irresponsible people can get with money. Check out the article to see what I mean.
- Visa Infinite Credit Cards – Visa has come up with the solution to the prestigious American Express Centurion Black credit card with the introduction to their infinite series. These cards offer a bunch of extras along with no fee over credit limit spending. So far, only CIBC, TD, and Royal Bank are in the game, but it’s only a matter of time before the other big banks jump on the band wagon.
- A Simple Low Cost Diversified ETF Portfolio – As a stock picker over the last few years, I have been looking into other easy to follow strategies to add to my arsenal. One of these strategies is to index! As a portion of my RRSP account is already indexed with mutual funds, I did some research on a low cost, diversified ETF portfolio.
- Mid Year Investment Portfolio Checkup 2008 – This was a group project with The Money Writers that involved all members disclosing their portfolio performance year to date. Even though we all reported losses, we had the smallest loss due to the large Canadian content relative to U.S.
Top 5 Commentators:
Special thanks to all the readers who regularly contribute to the discussions here. Here are some of the top commentators for July 2008.
Top 5 Referrals:
Many thanks to the sites that sent us traffic in July (not including search engines and social bookmarking).