Top Posts for January 2008
- High Interest Tax Free Savings Accounts – With the huge popularity of the new TFSA, I highlighted some institutions offering a high interest version of the TFSA. Note that the interest rates listed change often, so make sure to do your own due diligence first. If you’re interested, here is a list of discount brokerages that offer a tax free trading account.
- Case Study: Paul and Melanie Want to Buy a House – This post was based on an email that I received from a reader. The couple makes good income, has some debt, and is looking to buy a home in the very near future. How will they turn around their finances? Check out the post and especially the comments to find out.
- My Financial Goals for 2009 – What are Yours? – Some of my basic financial and blog goals for 2009 listed in detail. The comments include some financial goals of readers, feel free to add yours.
- Federal Budget 2009: Home Renovation Tax Credit and More – With the economic slump, we expected big spending from the government. They did not disappoint. The main features of the federal budget included a tax credit for home renovations, first time home buyers along with a few tax cuts for personal and business.
- 6 Reasons Why Recessions are a Good Thing! – Everything on the net is about the doom and gloom of the recession. Often being the contrarian, this is my positive twist to the recession.
Top Comment Contributors
Again, many thanks to the readers who take the time to comment and answer other reader questions.
Our Banner Sponsors
These are the banner sponsors who have supported Million Dollar Journey during the month of January.