Happy New Year!
Looking back on 2007, MDJ has put up quite the few popular and controversial articles. Below are the top articles on MDJ for 2007 grouped by popularity, comments, and general favorites.
Here are the top 10 articles of MDJ for the year of 2007:
- The Smith Manoeuvre – A Wealth Strategy
- Canadian Discount Brokerage Comparison
- Anti-Smith Manoeuvre
- High Interest Rate Savings Accounts
- Questrade Review
- How Flow Through Shares Work
- How Capital Gains Tax Works
- Smith Manoeuvre Potential Returns Spreadsheet
- Newborn Baby Expenses
- Top Cash Back Credit Cards in Canada
Here are the top 5 most commented articles for 2007 (not counting contests):
- The Smith Manoeuvre Part 2 – 197 comments
- Anti-Smith Manoeuvre – 146 comments
- Registered Education Savings Plan – 133 comments
- Canadian Discount Brokerage Comparison – 129 comments
- Questrade Review – 86 comments
Here are, for some reason or another, the top 3 most controversial posts of 2007:
- Landlording and Screening Tenants
- Top Personal Finance Bloggers by Net Worth
- What is your Tipping Policy?
Thanks to all the loyal readers over the year and I hope that you stick around for 2008. Happy New Year Everyone!-> If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free newsletter service below (we will not spam you).