It's the end of August already, which means the end of summer. How time flies by! Below I have links to articles I have enjoyed this week along with the top 7 most commented articles on Million Dollar Journey for August 2007
- Free Money Finance has hosted this weeks Carnival of Personal Finance. My article on Charities and their Management Expense Ratios was submitted.
- Where Does all my Money Go has a great 12 part article on "Learn More about Life Insurance than your Insurance Agent Knows".
- Canadian Capitalist spreads the word that TD Waterhouse has lowered their commissions to $9.99 for clients with assets > $100k (with TDW of course). I've updated my Canadian Discount Brokerage Comparison article to reflect the news.
Top 7 Most Discussed Articles of August 2007
- Reader Comments: Multiple Streams of Income? (32 comments)
- Is 100% Tax Efficient Investing Possible? (30 comments)
- Emergency Funds: How Much is Enough? (29 comments)
- Favorite Frugal Tip? (25 comments)
- Top Cash Back Credit Cards in Canada (23 comments)
- Comparing US Dollar Bank Accounts (20 comments)
- Reader Mail: Buried in Debt, Help! (21 comments)
Happy reading! Now get off the computer and enjoy the weekend. :)If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free weekly money tips newsletter below (we will never spam you).