Variable Rate (Prime-0.60%) Mortgage for MDJ Readers and Links
The last time Robert of My Virtual Mortgage Broker (blogger behind Canadian Mortgage Trends) contacted me, they offered a ground breaking variable rate mortgage exclusively to Million Dollar Journey readers. At the time, they offered a discounted variable rate when no others would.
For the readers who are in the market for a mortgage, My Virtual Mortgage Broker is back with another great offer. This time around they are offering Canada’s lowest rate of Prime – 0.60% exclusively for MDJ readers. With prime currently at 2.25%, it equates to a mortgage rate of 1.65%. I never thought that steeply discounted variable rates would come back so quickly!
Here are more details:
- Canada’s lowest variable rate (as far as we know!)
- From the country’s most reputable lenders
- 25% lump-sum pre-payment option (best in industry)
- Optionally increase payments up to 25%
- Lock into a fully discounted fixed rate at any time without cost
- Up to 95% loan-to-value (LTV) on purchases; 90% on refinances
- Available readvanceable line of credit (80% LTV max.) for 0.10% more
This is a limited time offer which expires April 14, 2010. If you are in the market for a mortgage, you can read about the details here.
Disclaimer: Canadian Mortgage Trends/My Virtual Mortgage Broker has purchased banner space on MDJ to promote this offer.
Where to invest lottery winnings @ Canadian Money Forum
Five Free Online Applications to Help You Get Organized @ Generation X Finance
Stock Market Weightings excluding Canada @ Canadian Capitalist
Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss Reviewed @ Lazy Man and Money
5 Tips to Make Your Home Seem Bigger @ The Sun’s Financial Diary
the 5 o’clock test @ Brip Blap
Quitting Your Job On Good Terms Can Pay Off @ Money Smart Life
Asset Allocation Update to Include More International Exposure @ My Dollar Plan