Money Writers and Weekend Reading
A few weeks ago, the personal finance blog network "The Money Writers" invited Million Dollar Journey to join their team of bloggers. After some discussion, MDJ graciously accepted as it is a great opportunity for both the readers and the blog.
What does this mean?
There won't be any major changes around MDJ, it simply means that I will be featuring articles from the dedicated members of The Money Writers on a weekly basis in addition to other top posts from around the blogosphere.
Who are The Money Writers?
Here are the members:
- Lazy Man and Money
- The Digerati Life
- Generation X Finance
- The Sun's Financial Diary
- Money Smart Life
- Brip Blap
- My Dollar Plan
Onto some Weekend Reading:
- Stock Trading to Go hosted this weeks Carnival of Personal Finance. Check it out as there were some great articles submitted.
- Canadian Capitalist gives us some lessons from the ABCP Fiasco.
- Canadian Dream has a HUGE series on how much do you need to retire.
- Mr. Cheap writes about chain investing.
- The Financial Blogger has a series of posts explaining how to create an alternative income source.
- WhereDoesAllMyMoneyGo explains the equity monetization strategy.
- ThickenMyWallet teaches us how to conduct due diligence.