As promised, we will be giving away a free copy of Rich Dad's Increase your Financial IQ.
Here is a snippet of the review:
What I liked about the book?
- In Financial IQ #1, the author explains why the rich are rich and why the middle class and poor stay that way. Kiyosaki explains that the rich use their money to build assets which creates an ever building passive income stream (unlimited potential). The middle class, on the other hand, use their limited TIME to bring home income.
- In Financial IQ #3, Kiyosaki explains to budget for a surplus. Basically, this means to put your savings as a FIRST priority before everything else. What he believes that if you are short on money to pay the bills after savings, you'll need to go out and make more money…
You can read the full review here.
How Do You Enter?
- Simply read through the quiz below (and answers) and let me know in the comments which question you found the trickiest.
- Please only 1 comment entry / person (please enter a valid email address).
- Only those with a North American mailing address may enter (publisher rules, sorry).
- Contest will end Thursday 5pm EST March 20, 2008 and the winner announced Friday March 21, 2008. Good luck!
Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ Quiz
What’s Your Financial IQ?
b. The Corvette you bought for your 40th birthday
c. A business
b. Why save when you own a house?
c. They don’t save. They owe.
b. A miracle
b. The $50 and rocking CD collection you inherited from your uncle Craig
c. The forty hours worth of cash your company pays you for sixty hours of work
b. Get a higher paying job to make more money
c. Saving and investing before paying your bills
b. Buying investment real estate with a bank loan
c. Going to a local casino.
b. Buying high and selling low
c. Selling the CD collection you inherited from Uncle Craig
d. Increasing your financial intelligence
Answers: 1. (B) 2. (C) 3. (C) 4. (C) 5. (C) 6. (B) 7. (False) 8. (D)